- Address QR Code
- Address (middle part elided)
- Copy address to clipboard
- Show address QR Code full screen without other data
- Account Balance (up to 1/1000 of a coin)
- Remaining part of the Account balance (below 1/1000 coin)
- Press to generate a new (diversified) address
- Press to go to the send page
- Balance in Fiat currency and Exchange Rate
- Diversified (or snap addresses) show up for a few seconds. Then
the account reverts to the primary address. They can still be used
- If the device is tilted forward, the page switches to “Receive Mode”
- You can choose the Fiat currency on the settings page
- The account balance is hidden.
- The QR Code is rotated 180 degrees to facilitate scanning by a person in front of you.
This function can be turned off in the settings.
Transparent Address Mode
Your account is primary shielded: Most functions affect the shielded address.
However, there is a transparent address associated with each account that can be used to receive coins.
Tap the QR code to switch between Transparent and Shielded Mode
- The QR code of the transparent address
- The transparent address
- The balance on the transparent address. This balance cannot be spent directly
unless you enable “Spend from Transparent Balance”.
The coins should be first transferred to the shielded address.
- Press to initiate shielding of the current balance