- Start from the account page by clicking on the “Send” button in the bottom right corner
- Address to send coins to
- Tap to open the QR code scanner
- Either enter the amount in mZEC or
- Enter the amount in Fiat currency. The other field updates automatically
- Tap to spend the entire balance
- Check to include your address in the memo. The recipient can directly reply to you if he is using Ywallet too.
- Memo Subject
- Memo Body
Memo subject, body and reply-to are supported between
YWallet sender/receiver. If not, they will appear
in the text of the memo.
- These settings are detailed in the section
Advanced Usage/Send Options.
- Total balance available = transparent + shielded
- Shielded NOTES that don’t have enough confirmations for sending
- Shielded notes that were excluded from sending (COIN CONTROL)
- Transparent balance. These coins must be shielded before sending. Tap the
shield button to initiate the transfer to your shielded address
- Remaining balance spendable (taking the network fee into consideration)
- The spendable balance excludes the network fee of 0.01 mY/ZEC.
- Notes may not be spendable if they were received recently.
In this case, wait for more confirmations or change the setting
“Number of Confirmations Needed before Spending”.
- Lowering the value increases the risk of having the transaction reverted.
- By default, the balance in the transparent address cannot be spent.
Refer to Use Transparent Balance to enable
spending from it.