Messages are contained in the memo field.
Whenever you send to a shielded address, you can
attach some data through the memo.
Memos have a maximum size of 512 bytes which is enough
in most cases.
- Avatar of the Sender or Recipient. The color
depends on their initial
- Sender or Receiver and the direction (out/in)
- Subject. Unread messages are shown in bold
- Tap to send a new message
The Message Table is shown if you have selected it
in the settings.
It is formatted as a regular inbox.
- Messages in red are outgoing, messages in green are incoming.
- The subject of the message (or the first ~20 characters of the body)
- The body of the message
- Unread/Read indicator. Messages in bold are unread.
Tap on a message to zoom in.