- When checked, the app retrieves your transaction details (address & memo).
It needs to send the transaction ID to the server. Therefore, the server
can know which transactions belong to you
- When checked, your account balance will be hidden on the account page if
your device is tilted forward or is put down on a table
- When checked, your shielded address is included as
a sender address in your outgoing messages. Receipients
with Ywallet can reply to you.
- Instead of showing your messages as a list, they are
shown as a table
- When checked, your transparent balance will be available for spending by default
- Cold wallet transactions are exchanged between hot/cold devices by QR codes.
When disabled, they are saved in a file
- The Anti-spam filter will skip trial decryptions of transactions that have
a large number of outputs
- The memo included in by default
- The maximum gap between unused transparent addresses before scanning stops
- Running your personal deployment of
lightwalletd is the best way to keep
all of your information private
- Changing the setting “Protect Send” also require authentication